PHASE ONE of the study is currently wrapping up, although we are still enrolling selected participants. INFORMATION ABOUT PHASE TWO OF THE STUDY, including eligibility criteria and how to enroll, will be posted in early 2018.
see the 'share your ideas' and 'share your story' tabs for other ways to participate in this work, today.
The following bullets describe eligibility criteria for breast cancer survivors who participated in PHASE ONE of the study (now finishing up).
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS STUDY YOU MUST ..
- Have received treatment for diagnosis of breast cancer
- Have completed prior treatment such as chemotherapy,radiation or surgery atleast 3 months ago
QUESTIONS ON SCREENER TO CONSIDER
- Willingness to participate in an hour long interview
- Granting permission to be audio recorded
- Times available for potential interview